Friday 5 September 2014

Three ways to hack any password

By Robert the Cat








This is an experiment. I want to see if I get a large audience with this title.

I learned from myPerson that if you say "x ways to do y" you'll get loads of audience and that the "to do y" is irrelevant as long as your "x" is a number between two and ten.


Now, I personally don't need audience as I'm just maintaining this blog while myPerson is waiting for the avocado tree to grow. Avocados grow slow, at least when they spend their childhood in a dark compost and then are planted in Swiss soil in the autumn.

I think I've mentioned liking technology before, especially keyboards.


I have petite paws, so I can do three keyboard buttons with one paw. I never dare put all four paws down in one go. I'm a bit superstitious in that way. 




But with my nine buttons I'm pretty well off.  

Once I nearly hacked a password. 

MyPerson was so proud of her state-of-the art password "saRew123". It is a very robust password because it means nothing, it combines big and small letters and it has numbers, too. It is still easy to remember and quick to type. And yes, you guessed right: I can type it with three paws.

MyPerson was very proud for having invented it so I almost feel sorry for her. 




Now if you were to use this information to hack into myPerson's bank account, kindly leave your name and address so we can post her bills to you. She hates paying bills. And the time she spends paying bills is away from my lap time. Thank you in advance.

-Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment